Monday, January 4, 2010

Cool recomended bronzer !!

Bronze Booster Pressed Powder

Physician's formula

bronzebooster

Description

(from PhysiciansFormula.com)

  • This bronzer with benefits provides an instant and lasting tan-boost that blends and builds easily to your desired level of bronze.
  • Lightweight powder glides on smoothly for a totally uniform and even, healthy-looking tan glow.
  • Formulated with Glow Activators, an exclusive infusion of vitamins, moisturizers and antioxidants that provide mistake-proof Triple-Action Bronze Boosting.

I just got this bronzer from my friend the other day she brought it for me from USA and I absolutely love it! Previously I used one of this brand bronzers which I really liked too but luckily got to try something new.

Well..This bronzer comes in three different skin tone options: fair to light, light to medium, and medium to dark (I used light to medium) . It comes with a compact mirror in it and a small brush. What i love about this bronzer is that it goes on very well and looks so natural. It lasts me all day and I would recomend it to everyone who likes to wear bronzer. Trust me you will love it.

xoxo Cathy xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment