Monday, November 2, 2009

Some Good Quotes ^^

001.
One girl once asked him,
"What does she have that I don't?"
and he replied, "My heart."
(c) written by cuteqts.



002.
The bad guys lie to get into your bed,
But the good guys lie to get into your heart.



003.

Dear brain, sorry for overloading you with thoughts of him.
Dear tummy, sorry for all the butterflies.
Dear pillow, sorry for all the tears.
Dear heart, sorry for all the damage.
Dear me, sorry for being head-over-heels in love with him.



004.
Sometimes, loving is like smoking a cigarette.
They won't stop smoking til they reach the filter;
and when they are already done and satisfied,
they'll not just drop you, they'll even step on you!



005.
Love can hurt the most,
but hope is what breaks you.



006.
I only thought about you once today...
I never stopped.



007.
Love is like an hourglass
with the heart filling up
as the brain empties.



008.
If you have Love, you don't need to have anything else,
and if you don't have it, it doesn't matter much what else you have.



009.
The only thing we never get enough of is love;
and the only thing we never give enough of is love.



010.
No one has ever loved anyone.
The way everyone wants to be loved.



How about You?

Question : Why do you actually read quotes? What can they help you?

Me : Reading quotes is my favorite hobby, or I'm just in love of how they can describe everything I couldn't with myself. And they help me get inspired, feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment