Winter skin tips.
Hey guys! woah. i guess its winter time :) *
Although it not that cool but i got some tips for you all
i just wanted to write up some tips and i promise to have a video soon! i've probably made like 5 videos but i look stupid in all of them, and i can't edit them so they're really bad. :( *
Tips to Survive Winter.
1. Always wear chapstick- i never go anywhere without it. especially if you go outside and your lips get wind burned. ouch. i like Vaseline Lip Therapy in Cherry or Carmex.
2. Moisturize your face after washing- even if you have oily skin! just get a facial moisturizer that says "For Oily Skin". it'll moisturize it without making it more oily. (try this: http://www.cleanandclear.com/productDetail.do?productid=31&productpos=0 )
3. Wear sunscreen on your face- i know it sounds weird in the middle of winter, but the sun's harmful rays are still just as bad--especially when it snows. the UV rays can reflect off of the snow and burn your skin, so wear a moisturizer or sunscreen with at least SPF 15 everyday.
4. Drink water- you need to hydrate your skin to keep it moisturized, so try to drink a glass of water everyday.
5. Don't take hot showers- sounds nice, especially during the long, cold winter, but hot showers strip the skin of natural moisturizers. just take a short, warm shower instead.
Well, i really hope these tips helped and i hope you use them to keep your skin healthy and hydrated this winter :)